How to recover deleted draft in Outlook 365.
- How to recover deleted draft in Outlook 365
- Can I recover a deleted draft email in Outlook?
- Is the deleted email gone forever?
- Where do deleted drafts go in Outlook?
- How to recover deleted draft in Outlook
- Method 1: Search Drafts Folder
- Method 2: Undo the action in Outlook
- Method 3: Recover Deleted Items in Outlook
- How to Recover Deleted Email Drafts in Outlook on iPhone
- How to recover deleted drafts in Outlook on mac
- How do I recover permanently deleted emails from Outlook?
Don’t worry if you’ve ever deleted or misplaced a crucial Microsoft Outlook email or attachment; it happens to everyone. And there’s an easy technique to restore Outlook objects you thought you no longer needed. In a hard delete where data is completely removed from the database, you can even restore irreversibly lost files. If you are an Outlook user, you wonder how to recover deleted Outlook draft? If you are one of those who is looking for more information related to Outlook, we bring you a useful guide that will solve all your doubts and queries on how to recover permanently deleted emails from Outlook.
In this article, we have shown in detail the ways to recover deleted drafts in Outlook 365 app.
Can I recover a deleted draft email in Outlook?
Yes, you can recover deleted Outlook draft, when you unintentionally delete an item from your Outlook inbox, you can usually recover it. The Deleted Items or Trash folder is the first place to look. Find the desired item by searching, then right-click and select Move > Other Folder.
Is the deleted email gone forever?
No, in Microsoft Outlook and on the web (formerly known as Outlook Web App), items that have been permanently deleted are automatically moved to the Recoverable Items > Deletions folder and are kept there for 14 days. Items can be stored from one day to thirty days.
Where do deleted drafts go in Outlook?
Microsoft Outlook is an essential desktop tool to efficiently optimize email accounts. Outlook will keep all emails and other information in multiple folders. For example, all incoming emails are saved in the Inbox folder, all sent emails are stored in the Sent Items folder, and all saved emails are saved in the Drafts folder. All emails that have been written but not sent to anyone can be found in the Drafts folder. Any email you create can be sent immediately or saved as a draft. However, one can delete emails from the Drafts folder by accident or on purpose and then request those emails. Fortunately, this was easily reversible by simply looking through the Deleted Items folder. This folder, which will retain all deleted Outlook emails, contacts, and other items, is comparable to the Windows Recycle Bin. The Deleted Items folder can be used to recover any accidentally deleted attributes, including email drafts and other types of data. However, deleting a draft email with the Shift+Del keys or from the Deleted Items folder means that it cannot be recovered manually.
- Five recent point-and-click games worth checking out
- A new meta for ADC?! DORAN’S SHIELD?!
- How to use AK Notepad?
- LBFF 6: B4 dominates the first half of the competition
- How to use apkatcher?
- Played: eFootball 2022 improves but is far from perfect
- Game museum in Poland?!
- How to play Play! Curling?
- How to play Coloroid?
- How to unzip files with Androzip?
How to recover deleted draft in Outlook
As you can see, there are many possibilities of what can happen if you lose your Outlook email drafts. So let’s take a look at some of these methods to recover draft email from Outlook. Here is a guide on how to recover deleted Outlook draft in a few easy steps:
Method 1: Search Drafts Folder
Make sure you have looked in the Outlook Drafts folder before taking any severe action. Outlook should automatically store unsent email in the Drafts folder, so your email may have been there all along.
1. Simply sign in to your Outlook account.
2. Select the Drafts category from the sidebar to do this.
3. Here, you can simply retrieve any email and view emails saved in Drafts.
Method 2: Undo the action in Outlook
Those who have inadvertently deleted their email drafts in Outlook can easily “undo” the deletion. Simply select the undo toolbar icon (or quick menu option) after deleting the email draft. Also, you can simply undo the action and restore the draft email in Outlook by pressing Ctrl + Z keys simultaneously.
Method 3: Recover Deleted Items in Outlook
Draft emails can occasionally end up in the Deleted Items folder when Outlook is closed. So, you can use the sidebar to access the Deleted Items folder to learn how to recover a draft Outlook email. You might see this option on the main navigation bar in some versions of Outlook instead.
You can easily view and restore your draft email after opening the Deleted Items folder. Just go to the Deleted Items folder and select the Recover Deleted Items option to recover all your draft Outlook emails.
This is how you recover deleted Outlook draft.
How to Recover Deleted Email Drafts in Outlook on iPhone
Your draft emails and all manually deleted emails are moved to the Deleted Items folder. So when someone asks how to recover deleted email drafts in Outlook on iPhone, restore deleted drafts in Outlook or recover unsaved email drafts in Outlook. The solution is the Deleted Items folder. After knowing how to recover deleted Outlook draft, here is a guide on how to recover deleted email draft in Outlook on iPhone in a few easy steps:
1. Sign in to Outlook on your iPhone.
2. Tap the folder labeled Deleted.
3. A list of all deleted objects will appear on your screen.
4. Choose the things you want to recover.
5. Touch the email you want to retrieve for a single item.
6. Select Copy to another folder under Move.
7. Decide the folder you want to restore the chosen items to as well.
Note: If you want to recover any sent mail, we strongly recommend that you choose the Sent Items folder, if you want to recover any received mail, go to your inbox, if you want to recover any deleted drafts, go to the Drafts folder.
8. Touch OK on the menu.
How to recover deleted drafts in Outlook on mac
By learning how to recover deleted Outlook draft, the following methods can be followed to quickly recover deleted items from Outlook Deleted Items folder within 30 days:
1. Sign in to your Mac’s Outlook account.
2. In the left pane, select the Deleted Items folder.
3. Click Restore after selecting the email you want to recover.
Within 30 days, you may be able to recover emails that have been permanently deleted or deleted from your Deleted Items folder. In that situation, you need to use your Mac to access the Recoverable Items folder. Please note that a mobile browser cannot access it.
1. Open Outlook on your Mac and sign in.
2. You can choose the Deleted Items folder.
3. Click to recover deleted items.
4. Choose Retrieve after selecting the desired email.
5. The chosen things will be put back in the original folder. If the original folder is also destroyed, the deleted email will be returned to your inbox.
How do I recover permanently deleted emails from Outlook?
The should be your next stop if you can’t find something in your Deleted Items folder. Here is a guide on how to recover permanently deleted emails from Outlook in a few easy steps:
1. Make sure you are connected to the mail server and online.
2. Select Deleted Items from the email folder list in Outlook.
Note: If you only see the Trash folder instead of the Deleted Items folder, your account doesn’t support recovering items that have been deleted from that folder.
3. Choose Recover Deleted Items from the Folder menu.
4. After deciding which objects you want to restore, click Restore Selected Items, and then click OK.
5. Contact your administrator if you were unable to locate your deleted item in the Recover Deleted Items window. They may be able to locate the message through the eDiscovery Center.
Hopefully by following this guide you will now know how to recover deleted Outlook draft in a few easy steps.
With this simple guide, we hope you now know everything about Outlook and questions like how to recover deleted draft emails in Outlook on iPhone. However, feel free to leave any questions, comments, or concerns in the comments section below, and we will do our best to answer any of your queries. Also, let us know what you think about the following topics for our next blog.